• We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Users. We collect the following additional information from our Users: the name, email address, phone number, address, and social media profile information, that the User intends to purchase or sell.
• Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
• Retention time: Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Thus, Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
• The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
• Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
• In addition to our direct collection of information, our third-party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Users. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them by Users. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
This type of service allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes. These communications are displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on this Website, possibly based on User interests.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Website using Personally Identifiable Information for:
• We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Website, make appropriate service offerings, and fulfil buying and selling requests on the Website. We may email Users about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Website or information related to the subject matter of the Website. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Users in response to specific inquiries or to provide requested information.
• We may also use your personal information for other reasons such as for commercial purposes (as indicated within the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data” within this document), as well as for complying with the law and defending our rights before the competent authorities where our rights and interests are threatened, or we suffer actual damage. We will not use your personal information for different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without notifying you.
With whom the information can be shared?
• We may share Personally Identifiable Information and/or aggregated information about our Users, including the demographics of our Users, with our affiliated agencies and third-party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
• Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on Our Service
• Show advertisements for our products and/or services to You on third-party websites or apps
• Measure and analyze the performance of Our advertising campaigns
• Some of these third-party vendors may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit You to block such technologies.
• You may opt out of all personalized advertising by enabling privacy features on Your mobile device such as Limit Ad Tracking (iOS) and opt Out of Ads Personalization (Android). See Your mobile device Help system for more information.
• We may share information, such as hashed email addresses (if available) or other online identifiers collected on Our Service with these third-party vendors.
https://vivanda.in/, with the drawback that certain features of the Website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
• Brownwall Food Products Pvt. Ltd. uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Website, track a User’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
• Brownwall Food Products Pvt. Ltd. has entered into and will continue to enter into partnerships and other affiliations with a number of vendors. Such vendors may have access to certain Personally Identifiable Information on a need to know the basis for evaluating Users for service eligibility.
Keeping Personally Identifiable Information safe
• All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Users is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information.
• We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis.
• Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols to protect information sent over the Internet.
• We use third party services and rely on their encryption tools for the protection & encryption of the such sensitive information. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Users for any such occurrences.
General Data Protection Regulation
• The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
• Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
• Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
• Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object to where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
• Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
• Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
• Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent from using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
• You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
• You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
• Users may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies at: email@example.com
User rights that you have under data protection law:
• The right to access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to object to processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to complain to a supervisory authority